In an effort to ensure the best possible experience for you, we’ve pushed the launch of Zelle to Tuesday, August 13, 2019 at 3pm. On that day, Zelle will be available in the Byline Bank mobile app and People Pay will be going away. Until then, please keep using People Pay.
As your community bank, we’re proud to offer you convenient, reliable, and secure banking options. That’s why we’re partnering with Zelle to offer a fast, safe, and easy way to send and receive money with your family, friends, and other people you trust.
- Fast: No long waits – money moves from account to account with no stops in between and is typically available in minutes.*
- Safe: Send or receive money right from your secure Byline Bank mobile app.
- Easy: Millions of people already have access to Zelle in their banking app. You can send money using just an email address or U.S. mobile number.**
How is Zelle different from People Pay or any changes I should be aware of?
- If you send any Byline Bank People Pay payments that remain unclaimed after August 12, 2019, they may fail. It is recommended that you ensure recipients claim any People Pay payments before this date.
- Zelle will be available in your Byline Bank mobile app.
- Unlike People Pay, Zelle will not be available from your Byline Bank Online Banking portal.
- Zelle is for consumers only. It is not offered for businesses at this time.
- People Pay payees will not carry over to Zelle; all customers will need to enroll with Zelle to use it and setup new payees.
- Your transaction limits and daily limits may change. Please refer to your account disclosures for details.
When Zelle launches on August 13, People Pay will be gone and you’ll need to enroll in Zelle using the Byline Bank mobile app, so make sure to download it today:
We’ll send you more updates about Zelle as we get closer to its launch, but if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.