On July 30, 2019 we’ll be launching Zelle in the Byline Bank mobile app to replace People Pay.
As your community bank, we’re proud to offer you convenient, reliable, and secure banking options. That’s why we’re partnering with Zelle to offer a fast, safe, and easy way to send and receive money with your family, friends, and other people you trust.
- Fast: No long waits – money moves from account to account with no stops in between and is typically available in minutes.*
- Safe: Send or receive money right from your secure Byline Bank mobile app.
- Easy: Millions of people already have access to Zelle in their banking app. You can send money using just an email address or U.S. mobile number.**
How is Zelle different from People Pay or any changes I should be aware of?
- If you send any Byline Bank People Pay payments that remain unclaimed after July 29, 2019, they may fail. It is recommended that you ensure recipients claim any People Pay payments before this date.
- Unlike People Pay, Zelle will not be available from your Byline Bank Online Banking portal.
- Zelle will be available in your Byline Bank mobile app.
- People Pay payees will not carry over to Zelle; all customers will need to enroll with Zelle to use it.
- Your transaction limits and daily limits may change. Please refer to your account disclosures for details.
When Zelle launches, you’ll need to enroll using the Byline Bank mobile app, so make sure to download it today:
We’ll send you more updates about Zelle as we get closer to its launch, but if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.