How to access my account?
Simply call the Byline Bank 24-hour TeleBanker at (866) 957-7700 from a touchtone phone. You’ll be prompted to enter identification and other information provided by your personal banker at the time of account opening. The first time you call, you’ll be asked to set your own PIN. Choose a number—other than the last four digits of your Social Security number—that you can easily remember but other people are unlikely to guess.
What accounts can I access?
TeleBanker will let you access all of your Byline Bank accounts. Your PIN will automatically be identified with your primary account. You can easily access your other accounts at any time. Below, is a list of the accounts you can access. Please refer to TeleBanker Instructions for directions.
- Certificates of Deposit
- Checking Accounts
- Savings Accounts
- Money Market Accounts
- Personal and Business loans
What information can I get?
TeleBanker makes it easy for you to get the information you need about your accounts including:
- Available account balances
- Date and amount of last 10 debits, 5 checks, 3 ATM withdrawals or 3 pre-authorized payments
- Date and amount of last 5 deposits, 3 ATM deposits or 3 pre-authorized deposits
- Debit Card transactions
- Determine whether a specific check has cleared
- Obtain account interest information
- Transfer funds between Byline Bank accounts
- Receive an up-to-date statement by fax ($5.00 per fax)
Is the TeleBanker system safe?
We’ve taken precautions to ensure the safety and privacy of your account. To access TeleBanker, you need to select your own PIN. To use TeleBanker, you must enter personal identification when prompted. Your PIN can be changed at your discretion. It’s in your best interest to call TeleBanker within 24 hours after opening your account to establish a PIN. This process will safeguard your account from unnecessary risk due to lost or stolen account information.
If you’d like to learn more about Byline Bank’s TeleBanker, please call us at (773) 244-7000.